East Africa, Uganda: Katikamu August 23-Sept. 2, 2018
Mission Purpose – To bring compassionate care and the message of the Gospel to the people of East Africa, Uganda: Katikamu
Mission History: The first mission trip to East Africa, Uganda Katikamu will be on August 23-Sept. 2, 2018. Overall impact has been positive, we have been able to develop good relationships with local church and government officials. Our future plans included expanding to other areas of need throughout the region.
Local maladies include: Malaria, measles, coughs, hypertension, diabetes, respiratory, skin diseases, and other diseases.
Surgical: This is a non-surgical mission
Types of specialties needed for this mission:
- Family Medicine Providers (Physicians, Physician Assistants (PA's), Nurse Practitioners (NP’s)
- Dentistry: Dentists and Oral Hygienists
- Pharmacists and pharmacy Techs
- Nursing: RN’s and LVN’s
- OR personnel: Scrub and Circulating Nurses or Techs
- Physical Therapist and Chiropractor
- Natural Family Planning Instructors
- Non-medical volunteers