Butre, Ghana, Africa: June 23- July 3, 2022-Canceled
Mission Purpose – To bring compassionate care and the message of the Gospel to the people of Butre, Ghana.
Mission History: The first mission trip to Ghana was in 2008. To date, HHMM has conducted 8 missions to this region of the world. Over 130 missionaries have attended to the needs of almost 11,300 patients, 32 surgeries have been performed. Additionally, over 255 people needing dental care have been attended to.
The overall impact has been positive, we have been able to develop good relationships with local church and government officials. Our future plans included expanding to other areas of need throughout the region.
Local maladies include: Hypertension, diabetes, respiratory and gastric infections, skin diseases, etc.
Vaccination: See more information here.
Surgical: This is a surgical mission.
Types of specialties needed for this mission:
- Family Medicine Providers (Physicians, Physician Assistants (PA's), Nurse Practitioners (NP’s)
- Surgery: General surgeons
- Anesthesia: Anesthesiologist and CRNA's
- Dentistry: Dentists and Dental Hygienists
- Pharmacists and pharmacy Techs
- Nursing: RN’s and LVN’s
- OR personnel: Scrub and Circulating Nurses or Techs
- Physical Therapist and Chiropractor
- Natural Family Planning Instructors
- Non-medical volunteers