Philippines, Talisay-Batangas - February 22 to March 2, 2024
Mission Purpose – To bring compassionate care and the message of the Gospel to the people of Talisay-Batangas in the Philippines
Mission History: The first HHMM to the Philippines was in 2005. To date, HHMM has conducted 14 missions to this region of the world.
Over 370 missionaries have attended to the needs of more than 22,400 patients, 760 surgeries have been performed. Additionally, over 4,500 people needing dental care have been attended to.
The overall impact has been positive, we have been able to develop good relationships with local church and government officials. Since HHMM presence is well received by the barangays/communities and the local government is supportive, our plans include continuing to work in the area of Talisay, Batangas.
Local maladies: Hypertension, diabetes, respiratory and gastric infections, skin diseases, dental infections, thyroid goiters, bulging hernias, etc.
Surgical: This is a surgical mission.
Types of specialties needed for this mission:
- Family Medicine Providers (Physicians, Physician Assistants (PA's), Nurse Practitioners (NP’s)
- Surgery: General surgeons
- Anesthesia: Anesthesiologist and CRNA's
- Dentistry: Dentists and Dental Hygienists
- Pharmacists and pharmacy Techs
- Nursing: RN’s and LVN’s
- OR personnel: Scrub and Circulating Nurses or Techs
- Physical Therapist and Chiropractor
- Natural Family Planning Instructors
- Non-medical volunteers